Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Engineering, Assistant, Technician posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 10. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Central Power Research Institute, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 29th October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Central Power Research Institute
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Engineering Officer Grade 1 : 12 posts
- Engineering Assistant :34 posts
- Technician Grade 1 :07 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Engineering Officer Grade 1 : Candidate having BE/ B. Tech with First Class in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy / Civil / Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science with an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA.
- Engineering Assistant :3 year Diploma with First Class in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering. 05 years post qualification experience.
- Technician Grade 1 :02 years ITI certificate in Electrician Trade.
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Engineering Officer Grade 1 : 30 years
- Engineering Assistant :35 years
- Technician Grade 1 :28 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 29th October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: